Assalamalikum sisters,
back again... been busy all weekend. Went to Canadas wonderland on Saturday, didnt get home till 9pm... so tired.. then today Ive been at a CPR course for St. Johns... passed that and got myself a pretty little certificate with it alhamdulillah. So thats good.
Was on my way to the centre this morning and got pulled up for speeding... naughty me, 67km/hr in a 40 zone... hang my head in shame... I prayed that they wouldnt put points on my license, alhamdulillah, thanks to the power of Allah (swt) she took the speed down to 55, no points, and just over $50 fine... I was so thankful for that.. and i made duaa all the way to the centre.
On my way home, I hadnt prayed Dhuhr cause theres nowhere near the centre.. so I went to the big ISNA masjid & school they havent been open lately outside prayer times cause ppl keep stealing the donations. So i got there and it had just opened alhamdulillah. So I prayed my 2 rakaats for thanking Allah (swt) for giving my the time, place and ability to pray there... prayed Dhuhr and got to pray Asr in congregation too alhamdulillah.. there werent as many people there as there usually is but alhamdulillah I got to do it.
Well... I think thats enough for now, just found out my bank at home have cancelled my cards and my bank account cause one letter got returned to sender... subhanallah.. so insha'allah Ill be able to sort that out soon.
Make duaa for me sisters, insha'allah Ill hear back from the job interview at the Centre of Forensic Sciences this week.... jazakallah
Fi amenallah
Keep in touch, luv you all.... your sister in Islam
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?