Assalamalikum everyone..
ok, so im feeling better with myself today alhamdulillah. I spoke with a good friend of mine from school, we did alot of growing up together and she knows me better than I know myself sometimes alhamdulillah. She asked me about the usual stuff that she knows affects me in my life, my dad, my Islam and telling my mum, my silly useless (mostly) friends back home. Shes always makes me cry when i hear her voice, but she always makes me feel better and loved when I get off the phone from her. May Allah (swt) show her the right path and grant her Jennah.
So what else have i done since i last wrote? Well I went to look at an apartment last night with my mum.. it was very downtown toronto, very busy and streamin with ppl, i dont think it would b a good place to practise my deen properly.. plus i found out that there is actually 2 bedrooms there, I thought the woman i was in contact with would be the other roomie.. so i wasnt too fussed that my mum didnt like it. There was brown shag pile carpet in there, that looked like it hadnt been changed or cleaned since the 70s... So insha'allah im going looking at more next sunday and mums coming with me... so she can see them all... ive already been to 2 places that i want to show her... and i like em, just a matter of what she likes. I actually saw a place in the magazine for a room in a place, QEW & winston churchill... which is right by the ISNA masjid which would be really nice insha'allah....
What else can i tell you all?? erm.... i dont think much else really.. other than I really want to tell my mum now... does anyone have any suggestions?? Mayb stories of how telling their parents of their reversion went... anything would be helpful insha'allah.
Ok, so thats enough from me for now... insha'allah Ill write soon.. take care... Fi amenallah
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?