Assalamalikum everyone.. ok, so i got some time and thought i would update..so we all went out for food, we chatted and generally had a really good night. I felt so grown up Then we dropped dee and zaz off, stayed at dees for awhile chatting about how things had all come together general chat actually but it was so nice to have general chat with sisters, rather than well you know.. non-sisters. Was nice... we drank mango rubicon too, well I did. Then me, jules & little ali left for their house... i wanted to stay up later to chat with jules but we were both soo knackered that we sort of just fell into a bed and slept, after i gave jules the clothes i had bought over for the little 'un. I woke up in the morning, half expecting everyone to be awake.. Ali was awake so i took him out his cot and brought him into the bedroom.. we played with his toys and i read him a story.. hes such a cute kid masha'allah. Then i took him downstairs and he woke jules up that was fun hee hee.. We had breakfast, showered, chatted.. then before we knew it it was half an hour before dhuhr and we were supposed to be going for jummah (its friday if you arent keeping up with dates) so we phoned dee to find out where she was and arranged how things would be. We got there.. actually quite awhile before the khutbah even alhamdulilah. we sat with the kids in the big room and they started playing around, I think Julia and the other sister there felt bad about the noise so we went to the room for non-praying sisters and kids cause they wouldnt disturb everyone as much. So then a noise came over the speakers, the adhan... then he started talking in arabic.. i was slightly confused until i realised he was giving the khutbah.. so we listened to that.. it was good masha'allah but for the life of me now i couldnt tell you what it was about... Dee turned up eventually in her new jilbab which was really nice masha'allah. then we prayed together, dee looked after the kids, cause shes cute like that . It was nice to be there together doing it. I was travelling so i prayed dhuhr and asr together. Then we left and chatted outside about next plans... we went into the town centre for coffee and food at the same place we went to the day before. Then 2 more sisters turned up... so there were 5 white hijabis and another sisters... and 3 babies... alhamdulillah it was good... we even got a few smiles from older couples which is always nice.
Then I realised it was time for me to get going cause i was meeting some school friends back at home. It would take me about 1hr to get back to leeds and to my car if the trains were decent. So we make our way to the train station, I get my ticket and see that the next train leaves in 4 mins.. not really want i wanted but alhamdulillah. So i tell the 2 sisters i just met salams and to keep in touch insha'allah.. now dee hugged me (from the previous blog u will see why i told you how she was when we first met) She hugged me really tightly like she wasnt going to let me go, then i could feel her sobbing... you know when you try and suck it back in and your whole body shakes.. thats what she was like, it totally caught me off guard.. I was like.. dee dont start crying please... then i heard her let it out, well that started me off then.. subhanallah.. we were in the train station surrounded by 3 other hijabis, 2 babies and everyone else in the station.. clingin to each other like our life depended on it. At that point i wanted to say ok.. im staying and i aint going back to canada. At that point, I realised where my heart is and where my true family is... At that point, I cried for my deen, for my sisters and for anyone else who gives up things that they love and know they will miss for the sake of others... Alhamdulillah. Then i eventually left dee and tried to wipe my eyes before saying good bye to jules.. mumbling an apology about my wet eyes.. then i kissed the babies and walked off without looking back. I couldnt, I knew if i did id be in floods again, although i do wander how dee was when i left her and what the girls said to her, if anything. I stood on the platform silently sobbing to hear that my train was delayed... by 15 mins.. i could have screamed. Alhamdulilah.
Ok..so to cut no news out.. i eventually was on my way home and i knew i was cutting it short for trying to get back to my grandparents to say hello, to pray and to go back to see my school mates. My grandparents had got back from their holiday that day so i wanted to at least say hello but i couldnt reach em. In the end i decided to go straight to my friends, I was passin the roundabout near hers at 630pm and i was due there at 7pm.. it would take me 30 mins to get to my grandparents.. so it was easier to go there..
So.. i think ill leave it there for tonight.. Im trying to finish a stitching for a sister back home, that was supposed to be finished when i was over there.. the gold thread im working with is soo fiddly so im changing it to a normal thread. Insha'allah it will be finished soon and ill post a pic.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?