27 April 2006

Quraish

Assalamalikum everyone... just wanted to let you all know Im learning a new surah insha'allah. See subject for what surah so far im just listening to the audio and writing down how i would say things.. I will then, insha'allah learn the english, then the arabic... I find it easier this way cause then i know what Im saying and i will learn a line of arabic at a time until im confident to say the whole thing. So even when I dont know it all i say the rest in english... hee hee... remember this jane?? hee hee.... So far, this will be the 6th surah i know. Sometimes i feel bad that I dont know more.. Allah alim...

Well, just wanted to let you all know. Fi amenallah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed