27 June 2006

Its too early

Assalamalikum everyone,

well... its 8am.. for those of you who know my work, I was working for the airport last night testing the fuel. Well it failed, I phoned them up and they told me there was nothing they could do until the morning so I could go home. So I started going home at about 11pm and got stuck in a traffic jam, then my phone rings and its one of the guys tellin me hes goin to pick up another sample for me to test and he would prob be at the lab in 40 mins... *yawn* so i head back... catch up on some reading and my salah alhamdulillah.. he gets to the lab about 1230, nearly 1.5hrs later... and eventually leaves about 115am... so i get home just after 130am and im sooo knackered!! (tired) and all i wanna do is curl up in a little ball and sleep. Insha'allah ill sleep a little at dinner and tonight between prayers... sorry dee.. my health & sanity is more important so insha'allah ill work on more stitchings after im sorted.

Well.. suppose i should go... but i dont wanna!!! Fi amenallah


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed