Assalamalikum everyone, well yesterday was a busy day for me alhamdulillah, I finished work at 4 then I had to go to the airport pick up some fuel, drive back to work, test the fuel, then drive home, shower & go to meet friends.. supposed to be there for 7.. so here is how the time scale worked out, I ended up getting home at 650, not showering and getting to the place for 715 heehee...
A friend from Egypt came to visit her family over here, Ive known her since before i reverted and she has been such a good sister to me alhamdulillah. We dont chat as often as we used to, but thats mainly cause Im not at uni anymore and have a lot less time to do those keeping in touch things. So the family she is visiting actually lives not far from me now, in the town where I lived when i first moved over here. I was telling her Id like her to meet my half egyptian half english friend here.. and she was like sure, i told her a little about her... then the next email tells me that her cousin wants her to meet this girl, guess wot! Same girl. Subhanallah.. small world. So we all meet up and have food and chat it was a good night, we were there for a few hours then maghrib came and we parted.. with me adding luggage to myself, she had brought me a few things over from Egypt... some jelly sweets which i really miss from UK (they generally use a lot more veggie gelatin at home alhamdulillah) a prayer dress.. masha'allah I love it, its navy with small white flowers and white lacy edging with a shayla attached to the neck. Its so roomy and comfy, i love it!! And 3 hijabs, masha'allah the colours are sooo me.. as well as the frame above, its so pretty I love it.
Well thats what I did yesterday, today Im gonna concentrate on some stitching and learning the surah i still havent learnt. Please everyone, keep me in ur duaa tomorrow... i dont wanna say why just make duaa that i get through the day as Allah (swt) has planned... insha'allah.. Ill discuss more when i know more insha'allah.
So its off to my little bed in the corner to do my bits now. Insha'allah ill write soon, sorry its been awhile. Take care.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?