So this is my blog, this is my life, this is my world, these are my experiences. Feel free to roam, question and learn with me, comment as we go and leave your prejudices at the door please.
3 December 2006
Sunday night
Assalamalikum girls, ok so its sunday night, Ive been cleaning with my mum today, spent $200 in Walmart on apartment stuff now its all good. Still got loads of cleaning to do, still no curtains just random pieces of paper stuck to the window lol.... but insha'allah tomorrow or the next day my stepdad is gonna put up the pole for the living room and the blinds in the dining room (which cost me $3 may I add) and hopefully tomorrow ill be able to pick up some blinds for my bedroom too. The guest room isnt that important just yet heehee... got no visitors yet. Subhanallah, I feel soo grown up ;p now, with my own place.. insha'allah once i sort out my stuff and find my camera ill show u all some pics. Fi amenallah
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?