26 January 2007

Salam, can you believe 15cm of snow in 4hours... looks like this weekend isnt going to be as busy as I had planned. Alhamdulillah. As i turned onto my main road on the way home from work my back end skidded a little and of course I started freaking out and thinking I was going to go into the car waiting to turn onto the road I came off. I looked in my mirror when I got myself sorted and saw that the big pickup truck behind me had done the same. I also couldnt stop at one point and nearly went into the back of another big GMC pick up, alhamdulillah all ok.

My mum flies home in about 1hour, and im soo jealous... u know what she said?? well i wasnt jealous of you when u went home last year.. erm, sometimes I really dont see the logic in my mums thinking, and surprisingly enough last weekend she made a comment that she always gives me her advice and lets me make up my own mind.. yeh with mind games aswell i might add!! astagfrillah.. im going to leave it there, get back to some sewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed