2 March 2007

My day

Assalamalikum girls, so today it started snowing again.. but it was only little bits, then stopped long enough for me to get the push to go drive to the masjid for jummah. Alhamdulillah once i got there the stuff fell from the sky for ages and I was dreading driving home, but alhamdulillah (again) the stuff hadnt stuck. So for jummah i got there at 1250 ready for the khutba in english as was told by a friend, I waited and he started telling all about all the trials and tests the prophets had been through, the 952 (i think) years Noah (alayhi salam) did dawah for masha'allah. That took me to 130pm, still no sign of anyone other than some young girls from the school, and I noticed alot of people were walking past the area I was sitting in and going up some stairs.. hmm, where do these stairs lead I wondered. So in the end i stopped a young girl and asked her, she told me she thinks thats where the ladies go, so I walked up the stairs passing by many pairs of shoes and eventually came to 2 doors. One of the younger girls went through a door that leaded to a little room, which I came to the conclusion is an area for say... women with children or who arent praying, this room then lead to a massive area, ok I reckon you could prob fit about 150 women there masha'allah, for women to pray that over looks the guys area downstairs. I always thought downstairs was too small, fits about 30 at most. So im all happy and excited, I pray sunnah, because I already prayed my 2 rakah for entering the masjid downstairs. Then i sit back and wait for salah. Masha'allah it was soo nice and im so happy i went, I will insha'allah def make this part of my friday timetable and find out if they have the congregational prayer on the other days too, which they should do shouldnt they??

Anyways, I didnt waste my time while i was sat downstairs on my own, Im currently learning the qunut duaa for witr salah.. Ive learnt the english alhamdulillah.. Im supposed to be learning it with my algeria forum girls and the date was feb 28th, yes its passed and i apologised to Allah for not doing this,, but my intention is still there insha'allah. So, while i was sat around wondering where all these women were disappearing off to i learnt the first 4 lines alhamdulillah... and theres only 5... masha'allah, so insha'allah tonight or this weekend i will finish it all.

Well, I should really be leaving for work about now... but got to get food ready. Insha'allah Ill catch you all soon. Oh and check out my website girls.. got a vote going on, sign the guestbook & got a new timer that lets me know where my visitors are signing in from Fi amenallah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed