So this is my blog, this is my life, this is my world, these are my experiences. Feel free to roam, question and learn with me, comment as we go and leave your prejudices at the door please.
8 October 2007
Wednesday night/ Thursday morning
Salam girls... so Im on days this week apart from thursday Im on afternoons because I have a trip to the hospital for my appointment at 11am. I went for taraweeh tonight... it was weird, so many more women there masha'allah and i felt like a fraud leaving after the normal 8 rakahs. So I started thinking about wednesday night, insha'allah im going to go for taraweeh all this week and even try some 20 rakah night. However on wednesday, I finish work at 3pm and im not in until 3pm the next day, well apart from the travelling.. so I was thinking maybe I should stay a little longer. Stay for the 20 rakahs and also stay till maybe early morning.. well very early morning :P definately leave well before fajr to get a few hours kip. I was thinking leave around 1ish... so what dya think girls?? Should I?? JazakAllah khair
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?