28 March 2008

Bismillah

Alhamdulillah I finally finished it :) and I know exactly who is going to receive it insha'allah. Insha'allah she likes it.

Lemme know what you think and if you have any suggestions for the future if I repeat the pattern.
Fi amenallah

8 comments:

  1. AsSalaam Alaikum

    Mashallah, well done you. I love the colours you have chosen for it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salam aleikum...
    I agree with Somayya.. the colours is what pleased me the most.

    anyway..It's beautiful Masha'
    allah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Salaams Sis:

    Yes, Masha Allah, it's beautiful! Insha Allah your friend is sure to love it. Do you work from patterns? Or do you draw your own?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I generally work from patterns from the internet, and my friend makes her own too :P so if I want something specific I ask her heehee. Thanks for the comments girls, appreciate it. Insha'allah she will love it, Ill let you know

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beaut, masha'Allah sis!

    Umm Ibrahim x

    ReplyDelete
  6. masha allah it looks amazing, someone is pretty tallented:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mashallah, its lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed