6 March 2008

If I could speak

I read this book quite awhile ago now, then I lent it to a friend on boxing day who returned it back to me while at RIS a few days later with plenty of good to say about it. I bought the sequel at the convention and am looking at the third book now insha'allah. So while at RIS I lent it onto another revert friend, who too loved it and asked if she could pass it onto a girl who she worked with. While all my friends were over at the weekend she passed it back to me and told me the girl she had lent the book to took her shahada after the book answered many questions for her. Alhamdulillah, la howla wala qwata illa billah. I just wanted to share that all with you :D

3 comments:

  1. Do you mean If I Should Speak by Umm Z? If so, I read Footsteps, part of the trilogy. It was tremendous. What a writer she is, Masha Allah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh.. u read footsteps?? thats the last one and I wanna get that too insha'allah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sister, it was absolutely incredible in my opinion, Masha Allah. I have recommended it to numerous sisters. The plot twist will blow your mind. Don't let anyone tell you anything about it:) I couldn't put it down.

    The author, Masha Allah, is a very talented writer. When one writes trilogies or series, each book should stand on its own. I didn't read the sister's first two books, but was still able to be totally absorbed in the third. Let me know how you like it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed