Im sorry its been awhile since Ive written and Im not going to bore you with excuses because I have none! Why beat around the bush?! Heehe… I have been busy, but I have also been at work too.. which is the time I usually play about with my blog the most. Where do I start? I cant even remember the last thing I wrote.
Well Ill start by telling you about my holiday, I spent about 9 hours with my friend on Saturday organizing little trips and getting our days sorted. We are spending 5 full days in Vancouver, taking 1 day in whistler and 1 night & day on vancouver island insha'allah.. all hotels are booked and we have already booked a few little tours for us. It looks busy and lots of early starts but I cant wait insha'allah :) I will probably be taking both cameras, so look out when i get back for tons of photos insha'allah :D the sun will be out hopefully and there is even 2 boat trips we are taking, Ive been told on one (the ferry over to vancouver island) that you might even see dolphins, so thats something cool.
I framed 2 of my stitching projects today :) insha'allah I will be able to give them to my friends soon and they will enjoy them just as much as i did stitching them :)
I went to see my mum on sunday too, we went over to her friends and stayed there for a few hours. I usually dont like going to this place, but I wasnt praying this weekend and it was nice outside. They have a nanny about my age, she just came over from Brazil and Im sick of my mum pushing me to do stuff with her, 'oh well next time you come over you can go out with her' I dont want to!!! subhanallah! I was a little stressed too because I had been building myself up to tell my mum I was moving back to UK this weekend.. I had several plans, all of which fell through. Her friend even asked me if I have decided what Im doing yet and I sort of told her it was a good idea for me to go back. Insha'allah Ill tell my mum soon, Im sick of her planning my future 'well you should look into courses for work, you should look at flights to this place next winter' it gets emotionally draining, you know I had even planned the blog I was going to post to tell you I had told her. Insha'allah soon.
I got my statement through for my student loan... 10273 pounds left to pay :( h2b said when Im back working in UK that is what I will be paying for, he is going to pay for everything, although islamically he should be anyways... but I think he was trying to put the poitn across that even if I offered he wouldnt (yeh thats what i do :P)
While on the subject of h2b I got a parcel this morning (815am!!) full of chocolates from UK :) alhamdulillah.. Ive been craving for so long, and he wouldnt send it because he said he wanted to buy me something else (which he didnt, but I dont mind cause I just wanted the chocs!) he sent them last monday and I received them today masha'allah. Ive just realised that I didnt even bring any to work with me :( sucky!! I phoned him up this morning to tell him I got them, but he didnt answer the phone. So just before I left for work I decided to try him again, he picked up and I talked to him for about 10mins.. hes getting fed up with work, taking on (not by choice) too many other jobs that he just shouldnt really be doing. He hasnt heard from immigration yet and I told him maybe when his papers are all sorted he should think about moving to a new hotel. Allahu alim. I havent heard from him in so long, he hadnt told me he had sent the chocs (last mon) so even before then I hadnt spoken to him and I must admit I was getting a little worried. I had sent him numerous random texts which he hadnt replied to, and I had visions of getting emails saying he had been deported or something. Alhamdulillah he hasnt. When I got off the phone to him I stood in my living room and felt my sinuses well up... you know just before youre about to cry?! my eyes watered and a tear fell. Then I realised how much i missed him.. I cant wait for this whole thing to be over and finished... I was actually contemplating staying until the new year to get the money from work but forget that!! I want to be part of a team now... Im sick of being on my own :(
Peace and salams, Ammena
AsSalaam Alaikum
ReplyDeleteInshallah you will soon have everything sorted out, and be able to start your new life as part of a team. I will make du'aa for you sis. I hope you will soon find they right way to talk to your mum, and inshallah you will find the right words. I know how hard it is to tell parents something so big - and so different from what they are expecting for you, and really feel for you.
Miskena! I feel for you sis, it must be so incredibly hard. I have learnt in life that money is over-rated and the most important thing is to be surrounded by the people you love inshallah. I hope inshallah that you return soon and make 'the team' you want :)
ReplyDeleteCome back sooner if that's what you have to do, your life is your own, live it and be happy inshallah.
I am doing just that and you know what, i would never change it for the world.
Salaams Sis:
ReplyDeleteWelcome back :)
Chocolate ... hmmmmmm! Nice surprise!
salam sis
ReplyDeleteinshallah you will be together soon and you can begin to build a great life together.
inhshallah your mum takes the moving to the uk well, and does not cause you too much stress.
and i know how much you miss hubby to be. as even though mines only in morocco on holiday, i feel really lonely without him. yiippee for tomorrow when hes home lol.
just take it easy and im sure that things will work out for you inshallah. you are in my duas and thoughts.
take care
fi aminallah
Assalamu alaikom,
ReplyDeleteI wish he could come over here to visit, I would like to meet him, and of course, I bet you would like to see him, yourself. Heh!!! That is so nice that he has sent you chocolate. That is VERY thoughtful!!!