So this is my blog, this is my life, this is my world, these are my experiences. Feel free to roam, question and learn with me, comment as we go and leave your prejudices at the door please.
22 June 2008
Thats a new one
"Are you from Iran?" asked the little old guy at the muslim petrol station I have started to frequent after feeling bad for giving all my money to the big bad Esso station down the road. I like this place, it makes me think Im giving something back to the Ummah and the guys who work there are so cute (in a personality way!!) bless him.
Themes
quote
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?