So this is my blog, this is my life, this is my world, these are my experiences. Feel free to roam, question and learn with me, comment as we go and leave your prejudices at the door please.
23 July 2008
For all I receive I give thanks to Allah
Front and back, what dya think?? bright blue on red Aida :D insha'allah she likes it.
Mashallah, lovely work (and the backs looks really neat too - well done you). Sorry I haven't been checking in much recently - I haven't been spending much time on the computer at my mum's - good thing some might say!!!
i cant remember where i got this one from... google islamic cross stitch, you will find 2 i use my friend Sallys site (islamic and arabic cross stitch) and another friends insha'allah
Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?
asalam alaikum sis
ReplyDeletei love the colours mashallah and im sure the sister who receives it will to.
wa salam
khadijah
Oops, girl. I said it's lovely but in the previous comment I posted an url that wasn't mine :(
ReplyDeleteAsSalaam Alaikum
ReplyDeleteMashallah, lovely work (and the backs looks really neat too - well done you). Sorry I haven't been checking in much recently - I haven't been spending much time on the computer at my mum's - good thing some might say!!!
Wow!! Nice!!
ReplyDeleteI love Islamic cross stitch! Where did you get the pattern? Love the funky pattern.
ReplyDeletei cant remember where i got this one from... google islamic cross stitch, you will find 2 i use my friend Sallys site (islamic and arabic cross stitch) and another friends insha'allah
ReplyDelete