So I stayed at the masjid last night... working nights tonight, just got out shower.. wanted to share this video with you from fajr salah this morning and will update blog later insha'allah
So this is my blog, this is my life, this is my world, these are my experiences. Feel free to roam, question and learn with me, comment as we go and leave your prejudices at the door please.
ma shaa Allah! Thanks for sharing! Where in Canada is this? I went to a musjid in Toronto before but it wasn't as nice as this one.
ReplyDeleteJazackallah khair!
:) this is my masjid in Cambridge, ON alhamdulillah I love it here.. I worry about the ones i will come across when I go back to uk ;)
ReplyDeletemasha'allah.
ReplyDeletesis you really have no idea how much it meant to me to see this. Thanks you from the bottom of my heart.
XO
Masha'Allah sis! It is a lovely masjid!
ReplyDeleteWow great mosque!
ReplyDelete