So the other day my brother was back from work and we were having another bonding session. I really love getting to know him all over again and thank Allah for this opportunity alhamdulillah. So as we were chatting this advert came on, its a new advert that I hadnt seen before this time and everytime I see it I remember me and my bro cracking up.. what dya think??
Hilarious. You crazy Brits! I needed a laugh. Thanks Ammena!
ReplyDeletesalam sis!
ReplyDeleteto be honest...a little freaky... but 10 points for the kids' efforts. not easy doing the eyebrow thing over and over
didn't realise you had a bro? thought you was the only child? anyhow that one gets on my nerves more than crack me up me and the kids are like ok stop now.
ReplyDeleteyeh.. I dont really class them as siblings.. we grew up in different houses and I stopped seeing them over 10 yrs ago.. I have 2 half bros and 1 half sis :)
ReplyDeleteWell, it is cute, but if I had to see that ad on a regular basis it would become a bit too much for me!
ReplyDeletemy son saw it for the first time last night and guess what he can do the thing.he is so funny mashaAllah. He will have to show you when you come over soon inshaAllah.
ReplyDeleteHaha funny!
ReplyDeleteassaslamualaikun sis
ReplyDeletethis blogs quite cool,
i jus had to commnt on this post, cuz its sooo funny
but i'd already seen it b4, on TV, n when we saw it me n my sistas we cracked up laughin sooooooooooooooo much....
anyways check out my blog too plz, thanks!