It started on August 19th 2005 over on my yahoo 360 blog, here is the first blog I ever made
"Assalamalikum sisters,
So this is the first time Ive ever done anything like this. I wanna do a big blog when I have myself sorted insha'allah and have time to myself, so this is really a try out.
Insha'allah it goes ok and i can keep up with things. Im not really a tell everything kind of person.. Ive always kept things close to myself and even though i get moaned at for being laid back i do tend to carry too much on my shoulders... maybe this will make me feel better and help me to get things out in the open insha'allah.
I promise sisters to keep this as halal as I can, to not back bite about my family, my sisters, talk about horrible issues that will get me worked up. But please be patient with me, and if you find something offensive, please let me know privately... no-one likes to be embarassed in front of friends. k? Jazakallah.
Well thats enough for now I think... Im a little busy this weekend but insha'allah Ill find something to talk about.
Fi amenallah, Your sister in Islam"
subhanAllah i was thinking about a similar post myself and thinking how it all started, i remember the yahoo 360 and i had one there to after much prompting from you but i am happier here. Really blogging is good fun and i can't imange life without it now.
ReplyDeleteIsn't it great fun to relive the past!
ReplyDeleteBlogging is really the modern day 'diary' I just love that you can go back in history and see where you were and what you are doing!
(I've almost moved all mine over...lol)
having the visuals and comments makes it specail too.
ReplyDeleteEverthing start from one step, one step a time, even that mean a short one, every inch in the transiting mean you move forward
ReplyDeleteInsha'allah you will be just fine..read some more and eventually everthing become clearer..