Yes... down, again.... :( numerous reasons but was pushed further into this emotion I was reminded about a childhood moment. Totally related to conversation my auntie asked me if I still prayed at night before going to bed, I answered with a question... did I used to? Apparently my mum used to make me do it, I dont remember doing it because my mum made (or asked) me to, but I do remember once, for awhile, praying to God to take me away to be with my favourite auntie when he took her away from me at the age of 7.
Why do I go through this stages?? it makes me feel worse sometimes not knowing this.
Was pointed out to me today that I hadnt told you all, but I didnt get that job. Allah has a plan I know alhamdulillah.. got my postcard from Morocco, pretty pic... I wanna go!
Allahu Alim...
ReplyDeletekinda make you angry in a way huh...could be a reason for lots of things in your life..but whatever.. remember.. everything brought you to where you are today :) Al hamdullilah
I wanna see the post card !! lol
lemme see.. come onnnnnnnnnnnnn
I'm bored here..I need some excitement here !!
Allah is the best of planners sis....
ReplyDeleteAnd don't be jetting to Morrocco without me maaan.... I wanna go too...need a break...
Sigh....
Sis you need an emaan booster I think...and you need to stop a certain thing spreading...get up and get out - do something different and stop dwelling on what isn't...focus on what is...and say
ALHAMDULILLAH UMM SALIHAA LOVES ME!!!!
LOL
Aww Sis, sorry to hear you're down :-(
ReplyDeleteI know you will soon feel like your old self insha'Allah.
Thinking of you,
your sis Washi xxx
and a hug from me too. Love you sis and do whatever it takes but work on your emaan. Take care.
ReplyDeleteAllah is indeed the best of all planners...hang in there:)Inshallah you will soon...
ReplyDeleteHow bout you try something new everyday, i was down a couple of days ago and a sister pointed out that i should set small goals for myself so I don't dwell in the past...
I guess it doesnt help that we feel so down that we also feel like our Imaan is down too so try harder on that sis and you'll see, you'll be smiling again:)