Anyways, I went into the city... its actually pretty big and I didnt even see all of it.. I bought some tops from Primark that are kaftans with some beautiful embroidery on (I got a black and blue one in the same style as Amtullah's abaya Hind :D ) for a fiver each, I bought 2 one black one cream. I got an ice cream, with a flake and strawberry sauce.. reminded me of the ice creams vans that used to drive down the roads in Liverpool :) Eventually I wandered back to the hospital, I went to the prayer room that Batool had told me she never sees other girls in there, to have to wait for a mat while 2 sisters prayed masha'allah. And one of them was a new muslim, or getting back to her deen cause she had papers on the floor for what to recite... bring back memories? :D It made me smile to see them.. so I prayed then went for the tour (boring!!) 10 minutes long when it was scheduled for over one hour long!! So I turned up to the interview really early but it was ok cause they were running late and although I got there about an hour early, I didnt go in for probably an hour after I should have or maybe a little less. I had the interview, I thought it went well, until i realised how dodgy i was sounding by all the random comments I was making... yes I was tired!! 'can the money go to an overseas account?' 'I was going to bring both passports!' yeh i know.. terrible eh? I hope it didnt spoil my chances insha'allah. They said I would hear back next week sometime, so please remember me in ur duaa... it looks like an amazing place to work and I really just need to get something soon.
On a more sombre note... my uncle passed away this evening, Inna lillahi wa inna elehe rajeoon, as you all know.. it wasnt a shock, but it doesnt make taking the news any easier. It just reinforces a whole lot of feelings in my head at the moment, for good? I dont know.. Allahu alim I just wanted to share that with you. Im not looking forward to the next few weeks I can tell you that. Anyways.. Im leaving you with a few others pictures I took over these last 2 days.. had fun with Rainbow and a mutual friend aswell as my pal Mina... :) pics on my pic blog :P hehe






Assalamu alaikom, dear,
ReplyDeleteI'm so very sorry to hear about your uncle. Ah, I wish I could give you a big hug in person and sit and talk with you in person! Well, I'm thinking about you and your family. How is your mother handling the news? Take care. Your family is in my thoughts and prayers.
First sis, I am sorry to hear about your uncle. May Allah accept him with open arms. Second, I hope your interview went well. What will you do at this job? The pics looks nice and how awesome they have a prayer room!!
ReplyDeleteAl hamdullilah sounds like it went well...incha'allah.
ReplyDeleteand ya.. u deserve a big hug...and you know how I feel about hugging !! lol
xox
Im so sorry to hear bout your uncle Ammena...wish i was there to support you and make you smile sweety, I hope your family is ok your all in my duaa's, i hope Allah makes everything easy, thats great news bout the prayer room:)I know how important it is to all of us...hope the interview went well:)thinking of you xXx
ReplyDeleteAssalam alaikum
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry to hear about your Uncle I'm keeping you and your family in my prayers I know it will be a difficult time for you.
Inshallah the interview stuff works out!
(hugs)
Sorry to hear about your uncle. You are always in my du'as sis.
ReplyDeleteInshallah you get the job and the break you deserve. Cool lights.
Assalaamu Alaykum,
ReplyDeleteMay Allah bless you and your family with strength and patience. I pray you get the job. Sis, where's your pic blog?