16 April 2009

New website

So I promised a friend I would post about her new website :) So click away my friends... insha'allah there will be lots of business from it, shes selling things and posting events, as well as just normal blogging. Enjoy and make sure you let her know where you got the link :P before she starts moaning to me once more hehee..

4 comments:

  1. tut as if i would

    LOL

    Thanks for the mention tho lil one....

    Incase y'all missed it

    www.imuslimah.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. now there are two imuslimahs? oh dear! and 1 imuslim!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2 imuslimahs? whos the other one? I know of imuslim in London ooh... :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. well technically imuslimah the other one abandoned her imuslimah blog for hijabification. So there is only one :-)

    ME

    and my blog is a site - no confusion xx

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed