Muslim men that is! masha'allah.. I forgot to tell you about what happened to me over the weekend. I was waiting in Victoria train station for my lil followers to arrive, but I wasnt too sure where the train was I should be catching. So I asked the train dude there, he told me the times and the platform I needed and I was went to walk away in the wrong direction he said 'sister the platform is that way' now why didnt he salam me when I first asked him my question?? Whats the deal with that... I dont salam guys because you never know if they are muslim or not plus the fact that I would feel really weird even saying hi to a guy.. beards dont always equal muslim.
Then the other day I was walking to the lift at work to go to the prayer room, there were 2 guys by the lift and one of them goes to me 'hello sister' dude.. if youre going to call me sister at least earn the barakah and salam me... its very annoying!!!
So with the dude at work... today I was doing a 'Bella' again, he wasnt in all morning and I was thinking it was really egotistical of me to think the reason was something to do with me, it couldnt possibly be because of me right... right! :) he was working the late shift.. things are pretty arkward though, but he isnt reading that! think Im going to have to straighten things out soon.
nothing interesting ever happens to me at work. Good luck sis... :)
ReplyDeleteAssalamu alaikom
ReplyDeletePlease tell me I have an email in my inbox explaining everything cuz I'm dying to know what's going on at work!!!
lool,i find it funny when that happens aswell, but usually when i get the salaam its always said in the most flirtatious way ever..."asalaamu alaikum shawtyy"
ReplyDeletesalam alaykom...
ReplyDeleteI feel almost sorry for you hehe...
no really ur are so correct about the Muslim men..it can be even worse..believe me ! I should take u to jean Talon again someday...u'll see!
wot's shawtyy mean?
I've been blessed at work..however.. the Muslim men they are all Saudi...the ones that arent't princes..( yeap there are a few!) actually say salam alaykom and look down. masha'allah....I really so appreciate it.
Also.. (they are MD's) they actually treat me with more respect than other secretaries...never engage in a conversation with me... strictly business.
I so appreciate this.sis.. u have no idea ! or maybe u do..hehe
the other MD's still treat all secretaries like pieces of meat in a market...and all want handshakes.
On my end..I have to admit I can;t seem to help not smiling at them...
the Saudis I mean..I am so appreciative it makes me happy...May Allah help me with that, Incha'Allah
the dude...ya.. gotta get that fixed right away I think ;) u can do it!! Just think about all the feelings ur gonna save him in the end..better asap..rather than him getting ideas , then later disappointed. BTW, I am SURE he will respect u so much for this. Incha'allah
hang in there !!
xoxo
Otherwise how can you tell lol...men huh they never learn.
ReplyDeleteshawty means shorty (i'm not even short!)
ReplyDelete