15 July 2009

oops

So I promised my girl Aalya a blog tonight... unfortunately it isnt on the subject I said (Paris) but its a blog to let you all know Im around alhamdulillah.. just a lil MIA... still on the matrimonial website :) things are going ok so far I think alhamdulillah. Im on lates tomorrow so maybe insha'allah Ill be able to post some pics and tell you all my stories of that 1 day insha'allah.

1 comment:

  1. ok ok...but don't think I won't be waiting for the paris blog soon!!

    Mashallah glad to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed