
Not enough to go boarding with, hopefully enough to stop the buses tomorrow so I don't have to work (can u imagine me using that excuse in Canada? I would be laughed at) hopefully not enough to turn this trip home into a 2 hour trip like when we had a smidge of the percentage we're having now. I just want to be home now, enjoying the curry hubbyA has cooked and watch the snow with him. I can't wait to take him for winter in canuckland insha'Allah.
Ammena
using BlogPress on her pretty cute iPhone
Assalamu alaikom,
ReplyDeleteCool! Except I heard that it's rather crippling everything over there. Insha'Allah, everyone stays safe and warm.. I love snow for the first month and then I am done with it. I heard on the news just now here, we're to get 3-6 inches by tomorrow. Woo! This trip you're making is solo, right? When do you think Mr. Ammena will come to visit North America with you? We'd love to meet him! Has he ever been over here before? If you come together at some point, you totally have to make a few days to visit my side of the border!!! :D
haha Mr.Ammena lol
ReplyDeleteand Chateau Anisah is aailable for whenever u two want REAL snow lol
i got three days off school...can you believe it? no that i'm complaining but what a joke, this is england after all not jamaica...
ReplyDeleteenjoy your trip sis, take care
Yup, most things stopped over here when the snow came down, except where I work obviously :( Yeh this trip is solo unfortunately (but Ill tell ya more about that when I see ya) Insha'Allah Mr Ammena ;) will be coming over on my next visit, although dont know when that will be. Hes never been over so it should be good to see him rolling around in the snow (why would I take him over in the summer?) Insha'Allah we will have a few weeks and come over your side. Id like to visit New York with him too insha'Allah.
ReplyDeleteThanks Anisah insha'Allah we will make a trip over the border to you too ;) I know he would love the driving over lol :D
Insha'Allah Ill see you when Im back Ines.. its been awhile