9 February 2010

Quel est la différence ?

There are 2 duaa Im talking about.. the duaa for starting a journey and the duaa for leaving the house. Surely if youre leaving the house youre starting a journey?? Or is there different kinds of journies? like it actually means travelling a certain distance from your house. Or would it be proper to recite the duaa of leaving the house upon leaving... then the duaa for starting a journey when you're outside? Just something that came to mind the other day.. thanks for listening to my ramblings ;)
Back to work today :( until 8pm.. not looking forward to it, especially with no texts to me name, blah!!
Peace and salams, Ammena

2 comments:

  1. Salam sis

    I usually saying the dua for leaving the house, when stepping out of the front door; and the dua for travelling, when getting in the car/train.

    No specific reason for it. It's just my way! But your questions makes sense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always thought they were different duaas one for leaving your home, the other for a traveller like a plane ride etc.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed