21 August 2010

Bread

I've been meaning to make this for so long now since trying them awhile ago. I bought pastry recently to make the cinnamon rolls, on the packaging was a recipe for salmon en croute that I wanted to try. It needed spinach, so I thought why not try making the rolls too. Hubby has been asking since the last try. So today I used my time fairly wisely and made the rolls. Here's a beginning shot, I'll post an after shot when I can get on the computer insha'Allah

This is the after shot :) we still havent tried them yet, so I will let you know and if you would like the recipe you can find it here on my dear sister in Islam's blog. Enjoy and if you do try them yourself please let me know :) I made a few adjustments to her recipe as she isnt the best when it comes to writing down ;) I added half a 450g of ricotta cheese (albeit at the wrong time) add the spinach and cheese into the flour with the sun dried tomatoes.

Ammena
Via BlogPress on her pretty cute iPhone

2 comments:

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed