4 September 2010

At the moment

From my moods we are very busy at the moment, although now currently Im reading Quran and hubby is talking to family. We are waiting for the postman, well I am.. I dont think hubby cares ;) then after Dhuhr insha'Allah we are going to go to the shops to look for his shirt and shoes for the wedding.. Ive been buying a few little things for the wedding... just bought my mum this little thing to put on the table at the reception and we bought my dad a personalised glass with our names and the date of the wedding on... insha'Allah they like them both.
The list of things to do for the wedding is slowly going down alhamdulillah, my next door neighbour is making our top tier wedding cake :) chocolate sponge and lemon sponge insha'Allah... shes practising this weekend so Im really looking forward to the pictures of those :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed