Feeling a little lonely today, this is the second weekend that hubby has been working and now I realise how he feels when Im working during the week and he is at home :( Trying to decide what to do, most of the wedding stuff is already organised so there isnt really much else to do.
I have one week left at work and then we are leaving for the north.. I finish at 1030 on Friday morning (start at 0230) then its off to pick up the car, get my fake tan and maybe catch a little nap before we head off to the M25 :D Im having 3 days off at work, mum is over for a week. Its going to be busy from start to finish but Im really looking forward to catching up with friends for a little party on the Saturday and with family and older friends at the wedding. My brother-in-law is flying in from Germany on Wednesday and getting the coach up to Edinburgh in the night time so I have to make some biscuits and cookies for him to pick at. Hubby has recently decided that he needs to start eating more meat and he thinks its purely that reason that he has lost so much weight since we married.. Allahu alim
Anyways, thats really it from me for now. Going to spend some time stitching, maybe go out and buy some wrapping paper for some gifts I recently bought and something else but I currently cant remember what ;)
Peace and salams,
Ammena
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?