19 November 2010

News

We got the most amazing news yesterday.. after paying extra and not getting what we paid for and having to wait over a week we finally received hubbys spouse visa by recorded delivery alhamdulillah. We are so pleased to be over this for now and thank everyone who remembered us in their prayers masha'Allah. JazakAllah khair.

So now we are looking at flights to Pakistan and figuring out how much we need to save in order to have this next wedding for his family over there. I will get to meet my parent in laws which is both scary and exciting, but honestly.. I cant wait insha'Allah. We are looking at the end of February, so anyone who is in Karachi around that time, do feel free to drop by.. just tell me so I know to look out for you insha'Allah.

Again, many thanks
Peace and salams
Ammena

2 comments:

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed