so it was recently pointed out to me by a close sister that I havent been paying much attention to my Quran learning since I got married, and she was very right.
Since I got married November 2009 I have learnt one surah although this was a big one and I think that the task of learning more has become more daunting since learning this surah. From now on we are into the big surahs.. for me anyways *blush*
Im relearning this surah at the moment as I forgot the last little part and then insha'Allah Im moving onto the next surah which is 11 ayat long... daunting I tell you!!!
Since I got married November 2009 I have learnt one surah although this was a big one and I think that the task of learning more has become more daunting since learning this surah. From now on we are into the big surahs.. for me anyways *blush*
Im relearning this surah at the moment as I forgot the last little part and then insha'Allah Im moving onto the next surah which is 11 ayat long... daunting I tell you!!!
What surat are you learning sis?
ReplyDeleteMy next to do ayat is al-Qariah
ReplyDeleteInshallah you will have success with your surah memorization goals!
ReplyDelete