30 August 2005

assalamalikum sisters,

insha'allah this blog finds you all in the best of health and iman.. so what have I been up to?? Not much really... Working, as usual, I really have to sit down and send off some c.v.s somewhere cause this job is really wearing me down. I need to find a place too.. insha'allah im looking at some this weekend.. insha'allah i find one soon... cause i need my own space!!! Does anyone else feel like this with their parents?? Subhanallah, I luv my mum to pieces, but she just cant leave me alone.

So Ive got a busy few weeks planned.. insha'allah on saturday Im going to Canadas wonderland on saturday with one of my bessie mates over here which should be fun!! She has a few things for me to pick up, some books and stuff insha'allah so looking forward to that. Then sunday insha'allah go and see some apartments, monday is bank holiday Wahey!!! Then next weekend... insha'allah go to wonderland again (gonna get a season ticket, there i can definately go to muslim day next year insha'allah) then sunday might pop down to niagara to see my mums friends.. theres a nike outlet down there.. so might look for some new trainers too..

Also ive decided.. that starting now.. Im gonna do something islamic every week insha'allah.. this wk Im learning a new surah.. Al-Kauthar- a river in paradise.. I know the english alhamdulillah, so the next task is the arabic insha'allah... so make duaa that i sort this out by the end of the week... I wanna know more surahs to choose from in my salah, especially for Ramadan insha'allah.

Well thats enough from me for now.. Im sure i wanted to say more, I was thinking of what to write on my way home... well I did mainly what i wanted to do and that was post the photos... check out the crafts projects on my pictures... I made this cross stitch for a special sis of mine alhamdulillah... I love the design and Im so proud of it, insha'allah ill make more. And the pic on my profile, the new one in dark blue hijab.. I dunno if you can see it properly, but its hand painted masha'allah soo pretty and a bargain at $8 alhamdulillah.

Fi amenallah

Your sister in Islam

1 comment:

  1. Does anyone else feel like this with their parents?? Subhanallah, I luv my mum to pieces, but she just cant leave me alone.


    yup mine is like that.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed