13 September 2005

Get ready...

....I have a feeling this is gonna be a long one...

Sorry its been so long since i last wrote, insha'allah this entry finds you all in the best of health and iman.. So I had a panic this morning, I woke up to pray fajr only to realise I couldnt remember the last line of surah al-nas.. subhanallah, I was nearly crying with frustration. I could remember the first half of the last line.. then my memory went blank. Alhamdulillah when i got home this evening i remembered to look it up and used it for praying asr when i realised the ending... It was weird.. I felt so lost with only 1 full surah to recite.. yes i still havent remembered the last line of the surah i mentioned i was learning... its the 'and he who hates you, he will be cut off' its sooo long... Insha'allah ill do it by the end of the week.

I got an email today from my cousin back home with some shocking news... my half sister is 4 months pregnant, i know i say i havent got any siblings.. cause i dont really count them as my family, these are my dads kids from after he left us... I think i should fill u all in on a few things... my mum & dad divorced when i was like 1 1/2yrs old.. i dont ever remember him being there, which i think is a good thing.. and from the things hes done to me in the past im glad of this alhamdulillah.. he went on to have 3 more kids and i dont really get on with any of them... ive tried to patch things up with my dad, given him numerous opportunities... and all of them have blown up in my face.. he just isnt an emotional person and doesnt know how to show the slightest emotion towards me.. i havent spoken to him since june, he has email and knows my number.. I can understand him being wary of phonin cause my mum might pick up the phone... but thats his choice... Apparently he isnt pleased with the newcomer.. thats what my cousin says anyway... i can imagine, insha'allah this baby will be brought up in a better environment, Allah alim...

I was up-to-date with my work, then this was noticed.. so they gave me loads more to do... it was ok last week, cause i couldn't pray so was ok with gettin the extra hours for some time i have to take off on thursday... Im getting my other 2 wisdom teeth out... which im not too pleased about.. its gettin done at the dentist which will be a change (havent done that since i was a kid) Im just worried about the way they do things... Nitrous oxide... 2 injections... suppose thats my biggest worry but also, when i was a kid they gave u gas to knock u out then shoved the needle in ya.. now im gonna feel it... ooh.. ok, less talk abotu that, Im gettin nervous now..

Also, got my passport back alhamdulilah... now i can go home or to the USA with one of my good friends when she visits there... she goes to this massive muslim community with loads of islamic shops and hijabis everywhere masha'allah...

Anyways, best go pick it up.... insha'allah ill write soon.. Fi amenallah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed