well I had my bottom 2 wisdom teeth took out thursday, as i said underneath... subhanallah I couldnt believe how massive they are, God only knows where i store these things. I was gonna take a pic and post it here.. but im not too sure if that woudl be appreciated... lemme know if you wanna see. So at the moment, Ive got hamster cheeks, mum says i look like ive got the mumps. Insha'allah it will go soon, apparently they popped out, I was told they would cut them in half cause they were impacted.. but they didnt even have to do that. And they never stitched me up either.. dunno if thats good or not, apparently im better than my mum was when she had hers out.. but that was centuries.. no sorry, decades ago only joking... Theyve put my on penicillin and tylenol with codeine... i aint takin the painkillers unless i need to... i dont like taking em for anything really.. even my painful womens problems, Im a tough 'un hee hee.. but i gotta take the antibiotics until they are finished.. which isnt long really.
So I started back at college today, man it was hard... think cause of the drugs and pain i wasnt totally focused... insha'allah things will be better next week, I do seriously have to do some work on that though insha'allah.. and it was only reviewing stuff today. It was good to see my old classmates though, although there werent as many there today that should have been, insha'allah there will be more next week.
What else is there to say?? Im sure i had something else to say... lets see, teeth, college, oh yeh... insha'allah u will all be pleased to know that ive learnt the final sentence of the surah i was learning.... alhamdulillah, so now i can add surah Al-Kauther to my knowledge of the quran alhamdulillah. Now have to find another one.. and the rest seem so much longer than the 3 i know... make duaa for me that the next one will come easy. I want one that means something... not that they dont mean anything, I mean something that has a higher meaning to it.. Oh forget that, I really dont know how to put it into words... insha'allah you understand my meaning and noone takes offence from this...
Anyways... I gotta do some more reading of my book.. ok, I dont got to, I want to.. hee hee, my english has gone terrible since coming to canada.. but alhamdulillah I still have my accent... that wont be leavin me insha'allah.
Fi amenallah, your sister in Islam
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?