.. assalamalikum everyone,
so yesterday I was sat in the office of one of the higher ppl in work waiting to ask her a question, then the subject turns to religion, one of the guys in the office in Cuban so she asks him, then asks me if Im catholic or christian? I say no, Im muslim... hee hee... she just looks at me and goes, no youre not.. I smile and i say I am. So shes like oh ok then... so alhamdulillah one more person told..
Well we got a new student today, one of the guys was showing her around today, her names Fatimah masha'allah... and shes a hijabi masha'allah... Ive been makin duaa for a muslim to start at work, alhamdulillah here she is. She looked east asian or something I think, and she seemed oldish.. well mother age at least.. but alhamdulillah there she is.
So I havent read that much of the book I mentioned.. on chapter 4, apparently it gets better after this chapter. Although I was surprised to realise that it is actually written by a woman. The author name says Ruqayyah Waris Maqsood.. it could be a pen name, but im hopeless with those types of names and determinin the sex. Anyways.. I feel better at knowing that this woman has been through the motions of bein a muslim wife alhamdulilah and I feel more alert when i actually read it now cause there might be some useful things in there.
Well, Im off to read more and carry on with my sewing... insha'allah Ill show you all soon... then get the orders comin in
what is ur job?
ReplyDelete