Assalamalikum sisters, I just wanted to get out my annoyance at the drivers in this country AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Ok, all out now... I dunno if its cause of where I live (near a big city) or just canadians on a whole... no offence to the canucks here.... im sure it isnt everyone, just the ones I come across.....
So I was just walking around the shopping centre and I saw a kid I reckon about 10 or 11 with a tshirt on that said.... drunk chicks think Im hot.. subhanallah... what is the world coming to when parents buy these things for their kids, cause he really wasnt at an age to be buying his own clothes. Also, I noticed the majority of the girls where either pulling up jeans or pulling down tshirts or skirts... alhamdulillah for the way I dress... no pulling of any kind alhamdulillah.
Well thats it for now... insha'allah back to work on my arabic, my arabic teacher is home august 28th and shes warned me of a test not looking forward to that especially when I havent done nearly as much as I wanted to... but isnt that always the way??!
Fi amenallah my dear sisters.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?