Assalamalikum sisters,
so Ive decided... Im gonna make a few changes in relation to my deen insha'allah to strengthen myself. Tonight, Ive chatted with a friend from home.... ate, stitched some more and insha'allah im gonna read more of the book Im reading with my Islamic reading group. However, for now... this is a pact to myself, but I just wanted to tell you all about it
not for any particular reason.. mainly cause I speak to a few of you often and Im hoping you will keep me on my toes
So here it is...
1. Wake for fajr on time, pray sunnah too (as usual) and praise Allah (Subhana wa ta'ala) 100 times before sleeping some more.
2. To pray sunnah salah after Maghrib & full 3 rakah for witr
3. To learn the duaa (Qunut) for witr
4. Finish learning Quraish (2 arabic ayah left)
Thats it for now.... Hmm... Im wondering whether there is some sort of checklist blog on the net where I could put all this stuff.... anyone know?? Fi amenallah
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?