So this is my blog, this is my life, this is my world, these are my experiences. Feel free to roam, question and learn with me, comment as we go and leave your prejudices at the door please.
24 August 2006
Laser hair removal
just wondered what everyone thought about this subject?? Im thinking of doing it when I get abit of money aside insha'allah. Some places look ok for prices and I know I should go with a respectable company, how do I find that though? When I dont know anyone that has had it done... hmm.. Im thinking underarm and lower legs... thats what I usually get waxed and on a whole wont it be cheaper in the long run?? Theres a place in Toronto that do underarms for $149 ok.. so i would like to wax my underarms once a month.. at least, it doesnt grow that fast and lets face it, who do I have to look good for so it costs $15 each time I think it is... so at once a month it would take me 10 months for it to pay for itself.. and well I dont have to think about it for the rest of my life... hmmm.. it seems to sound better. I wish I could get my bikini line done, but Allahu alim.. with my legs I usually have them done once every 3-4 months.. cause they hardly grow, those who know me will vouch for this insha'allah... Ive waxed since i was a teenage alhamdulillah and only have hair on the front of my legs. Lemme know your opinions insha'allah.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?