Assalamalikum sisters,
so I found this on wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isra_and_Miraj have a read... I didnt read it all but its interesting masha'allah. So I decided I was gonna pray some extra salah and try read my quran too, I was a little late with maghrib, so I prayed it... then 2 sunnah rakat, 2 nafl rakah, read quran, 2 nafl, read quran, 2 nafl... then it was time for Isha... so i pray fard, 2 sunnah, 2 nafl.... this is where I am for now.. heehee... gonna read some quran pray 2 nafl, read some more..
u know that thing that salah is the best exercise.. Im totally relating to it now alhamdulillah. I have on my pjs and my baggy prayer dress with attached shayla, im really warm and i can feel my muscles sometimes shaking in sujood... Then insha'allah im gonna pray witr and 2 nafl then read quran and sleep insha'allah. Also, Im thinking... well I feel soo much better for doing this, in myself, you know... so im thinking, when i can insha'allah (as in when Im not at my mums) Im gonna take the time between maghrib & isha and do this more... mayb not as many salah but definately reading quran and other islamic books... theres an hour and a half between em.. I think I can do quite alot in that time... oooh Im soo excited. Ok, well back to my mat. Insha'allah catch u soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?