1 September 2006

Do you want to be like America??

Assalamalikum, so on my way into work there was a article on the radio about how Canada is less inspired by their work. When looking at answers to some questionnaire they found that in any given week about 7% of Canadians of off work for some reason, compared with 4% of Americans. That if Canadians where more 'into' (they used a better word but I cant remember it) the each family household would be $5110 better off and the Canadian government would make more than $15million a yr so the economy would be better. Subhanallah... Im not being funny, and Im not saying this just cause im English... but who cares??? hmm?? really now?? Money isnt everything and with the extra time that the Canadians take off... ermm... family time mayb?? lol... I keep imagining how disgusted the people who compiled this piece would be if they compared America or even Canada to Europe heehee... now that would be worth listening to.

Anyways, i have the second interview for the job as ballistics technician this afternoon... 230pm so remember me in your duaas insha'allah

Fi amenallah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed