4 September 2006

My interview

so I had my second interview with the company on Friday, I was a little late... completely missed the turn off from the motorway, silly lorries that get in the way of my sight Image So I eventually get there... I have it with 3 ppl, 2 guys & a girl... they are all ppl who work there in either the lab or the ballistics range. They were all pretty down to earth ppl and made me feel comfortable masha'allah, the funny thing is that they also deal with the company who I did my years placement for at home. So Ive just emailed them today to see if they can get me any info insha'allah. All in all I think it well well insha'allah, by the end of the interview they were saying well if you get it you can do this and look here blah blah... u see, after that interview the guy who I had the first interview with will talk to them and find out if they think I will fit in with the ppl... then the next stage is me meeting more people who work there, so they have more of an idea how I will get on with everyone. Insha'allah it went ok, they arent interviewing anyone else for the position that ive been told... so insha'allah they will look past the scarf and see I know what Im talking about. Remember me in ur duaas sisters, I will keep u up to date. The agency said they will get onto the main guy and insha'allah i will hear back sometime this week, definately not as long as the period between the last 2 interviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed