Salam sisters, Ive been quite busy this evening and wanted to tell you all what Ive been up to. So the girl I car share with, shes gone to Poland for a month so Im driving on my own for the time being. Its nice, being able to leave when I want and do things after work. Tonight, after work I went to the gym for an hour... it was nice, I pushed myself a little bit more because well Id like to move into Ramadan in some sort of shape insha'allah. So i ran, cycled and did the machines, mainly my legs, arms & abs... heehee, what else is there to work on?? lol. Then I went for some food shopping, the gym is in the shopping centre, and bought quite good stuff. Watermelon, bananas, oranges, nectarines, noodles, potatoes, tomatoes, onions, some milk (which I drank on the way home), grapes and some bread... then I drove home, this was just after 6 so the traffic wasnt too bad alhamdulillah. Then I got home, unpacked the food, and put some washing in the washing machine. Checked my forum... 1 post, ate some watermelon & watched coronation street. Now im here writing this.
In relation to my... strengthening my deen thing, well I decided to forget about that list thing I made.. wasnt useful, Im just gonna write it down insha'allah. Anyways, I bought something the other day my new quran masha'allah its really good, it has notes about each chapter, arabic, english & transliteration, and footnotes.. alhamdulillah I love it. And also, I learnt the duaa before sleeping, I didnt realise but it was sort of sticking in my head bit by bit. Yesterday I went to a masjid to pick up a book i left there ages ago.. alhamdulillah I eventually found it, but before finding it we had to wait because there was a sheikh there giving a talk. I wasnt too sure whether it was the khutba or just a talk, and eventually realised.. so I was listening to some of the things he was saying and he mentioned the importance of saying this duaa before sleeping. Listen to this sisters.... Imagine... passing away in the night, you are pure because you should be clean (wudu wise) before you sleep but if you say this duaa you are even purer as if you where saying the shahada at the time of death... thats what I got from wot he was saying anyway, hmm... mayb I shouldnt write this if im not sure... ok, so anything wrong is from Me & shaitan, only God knows everything. Allahu alim.
Ok.. so that is what Ive been up to, nearly finished my shahada stitching too... insha'allah Ill have it finished soon. Keep in touch. Fi amenallah
In relation to my... strengthening my deen thing, well I decided to forget about that list thing I made.. wasnt useful, Im just gonna write it down insha'allah. Anyways, I bought something the other day my new quran masha'allah its really good, it has notes about each chapter, arabic, english & transliteration, and footnotes.. alhamdulillah I love it. And also, I learnt the duaa before sleeping, I didnt realise but it was sort of sticking in my head bit by bit. Yesterday I went to a masjid to pick up a book i left there ages ago.. alhamdulillah I eventually found it, but before finding it we had to wait because there was a sheikh there giving a talk. I wasnt too sure whether it was the khutba or just a talk, and eventually realised.. so I was listening to some of the things he was saying and he mentioned the importance of saying this duaa before sleeping. Listen to this sisters.... Imagine... passing away in the night, you are pure because you should be clean (wudu wise) before you sleep but if you say this duaa you are even purer as if you where saying the shahada at the time of death... thats what I got from wot he was saying anyway, hmm... mayb I shouldnt write this if im not sure... ok, so anything wrong is from Me & shaitan, only God knows everything. Allahu alim.
Ok.. so that is what Ive been up to, nearly finished my shahada stitching too... insha'allah Ill have it finished soon. Keep in touch. Fi amenallah

No comments:
Post a Comment
Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?