So this is my blog, this is my life, this is my world, these are my experiences. Feel free to roam, question and learn with me, comment as we go and leave your prejudices at the door please.
15 September 2006
My tea last night
who says I dont eat properly??? hmm?? potatoes, lots of veggies (i didnt think it would be so much) cauliflower, broccoli & carrots, and sole fried in a little lemon juice and flour. It was sooo nice, and now I remember why I like making big things like that.. cause I feel so much better after. The past 3 evenings Ive been really bad with my food, I would get hungry around 6ish so would make a little snack, which would end up makin me not really hungry until it was bedtime so I wouldnt eat any more. Allahu alim... insha'allah it wont happen often.. Ive run out of crackers, and thats what Ive been eating, cheese & tomato on crackers. heehee.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?