5 October 2006

The final salah of the weekend trek

Assalamalikum girls... ok, I know its taken awhile but here it is...

Isha and Taraweeh So we got to ISNA eventually after getting caught in a massive rainstorm but alhamdulillah we got there with just under an hour to spare before prayer. The woman I was with had never been here before, so I took her to the book store and showed her around the school bit (you have to walk through the school to get from the bookshop to the masjid area) I showed her the masjid... whoever has been there, im sure they will agree its amazing masha'allah. Her husband was picking her up.. but the time she said was the time for isha, I asked her if she didnt mind if i went for prayer, she was like... no u go, so we got her stuff out my car and she was browsin through the books and stuff outside the masjid area. Then i went into the prayer area, prayed 2 rakahs for the new mosque.. tried to get myself sorted.. then eventually my friends showed up my mate from down the road then i saw 2 girls who i knew through her, then later during taraweeh another friend of ours showed up. Alhamdulillah, i just wish they could have been there for the whole thing, Allahu alim.

So we prayed 20 rakahs.. subhanallah it was amazing. I was trying to count, then trying not to count cause i was focusing on the counting.. then I completely lost track and we were up to 19 lol.. alhamdulillah. I have to say (in relation to onemuslimahs comments) i actually found it harder to concentrate here.. i know uve seen the inside of the masjid so u know the little half wall glass divide but it was soo busy and people were coming and going i found it really hard. But in Taric where there was noo divide i found it so much easier, but then there wasnt as many people. I liked the fact that there wasnt a divide but then sometimes i wish there was.. when there are men walking past looking for someone... it frustates me, that these men dont have modesty in the eyes.. Allahu alim.

Well.. i still have another blog to do with the job issue im having at the moment, 3 months this has been going on for but alhamdulillah im nearing the end of the line... insha'allah tomorrow Ill let you know more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed