I forgot to tell you
About an issue when I was there for Isha... so I came out after Isha to get my bag properly or something, but then I found I couldnt get back to my spot.. you know how you shouldnt cross someones path when they are praying. So I was stuck at the back waiting to get through, there were 2 little girls sat next to where I was standing and where looking at my situation. So they start chatting to me, asking me what I will do.. then one asks, have you just become a muslim or have u always been one, which was soo cute so i told her i was a new one and she was like.. ok, so do you like it? I said yeh.. do you? and shes like.. yeh, its cool. Masha'allah. Then when everyone stopped praying and i found a route i said goodbye to them, and she was like... erm, we really like your accent lol..
Then later on... after some taraweeh, i think the 8 rakahs... someone came up to me and told me that they really liked my nose stud.. I was like.. hmm, ok... Ok, thats it for now.. I gonna go back to my quran now insha'allah.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?