Assalamalikum girls, so I mentioned in my forum that Im a visual person hence why I find it hard to just listen to lectures. Well, today I went to a lecture on the battle of Badr.. after finally getting there and paying my $5 the speaker wasnt loud enough, then 20mins later they fixed that alhamdulillah. I got there at about 1045 and left at 12pm.. at around 1120 I realised I was too distracted with all the kids playing (not running around!) and the people around me... so what do i do??? If I cant listen to cds and cant watch people live.. subhanallah am i doomed to reading things (not that i dont like reading, just need other material) Insha'allah Ill figure out something, just wanted to voice my frustrations.
My Hanouni finally made it safely to Algiers on Friday and left a message on my answering machine to tell me he had arrived alhamdulillah, he seemed ok.. considering the first part of his message was him talking to someone else. Yup, thats what he does... alhamdulillah, hes fine and dandy and insha'allah ill get to speak to him soon.
Ok, enough from me. Fi amenallah
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?