So this is my blog, this is my life, this is my world, these are my experiences. Feel free to roam, question and learn with me, comment as we go and leave your prejudices at the door please.
30 November 2006
My day
Salam girls... ok so my week isnt going too good. In work, its going well... ive been having fun and learning lots alhamdulillah. Outside of work is another issue.. I have a big french exam on saturday and i just cant find the time to revise cause Im packing to move to my new apartment. Now my stepdad is bringing some stuff to my apartment tomorrow afternoon, so Ill come out of work to get the keys and everything... and im worried there wont be enough time to do everything cause I have to get back to work in 1hour and i dont want him coming to my work to hand me back the keys because.. well... Im in hijab at work. Make duaa for me that tomorrow goes by smoothly insha'allah.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?