24 November 2006

My life

Assalamalikum girls...

so the muslim guy, Dawood has been really nice when i see him and the other day he asked if I was going to some curling event work has organised this weekend. I told him I couldnt for reasons of college and the fact that Im not yet living in Cambridge, he was fine with that and told me he has told all his family about me and they wanted to meet me, masha'allah.

There has been a guy at work installing some new equipment and hes from Wales originally so was nice to hear a good accent and to speak without being asked to repeat myself a few times. It was funny we were just chatting about home, he asked if i was over here on my own then just said, so youre muslim then, I was like yeh! What else could i say, thinking back i should have said something like.. oh what gives it away cause it was pretty silent for a bit after that, but then we picked up the pace again

I went to the hospital yesterday for a checkup, the deep burn on the top isnt getting better he said, so i have to start covering it with polysporin and covering the burn. He put some on yesterday and when i took it off in the evening to make wudu subhanallah i couldnt believe it, the burn area had rapidly reduced from like 7 hours ago. I can feel it getting tighter now, so gonna have to really start the exercises. He also told me i couldnt wear this pressure glove until the area had completely covered over but the way that its healing i think that should be soon insha'allah. It was soo painful to get the glove on yesterday for sizing because the wound was still open and the glove is so tight. I have to wear it gradually at first and work up to 23 hours a day, she told me each glove last for about 3 months and they gave me 2 for alternation. But if it reduces and flattens any scarring im there, loading with duaa too obviously

Last bit of news, I was accepted for the apartment. I phoned her yesterday to see if she had heard anything so she casually said, oh u were approved. I was like, and u were going to tell me.... when??? But oh well, I have it and thats the important thing. Now i just have to start getting my stuff ready, got some boxes yesterday and started packing up my islamic books to store at a friends until after the move. Have to phone around a few places today to get my address then change a few things, car insurance, doctors appointment, blah blah. But its slowly moving alhamdulillah.... and tomorrow Im going for a little meal with some sisters and a video after insha'allah. So looks like its gonna be a busy weekend, I cant wait to move over there then i can have a relaxing weekend cause i havent had one of those in awhile.

Ok, now time for fajr and for getting ready for another work day, alhamdulillah. Take care girls, and keep in touch. Fi amenallah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed