Assalamalikum, well as promised to 2 special girlies... I found a duaa for before you sleep and when you wake up. Now there is lots of duaa you can say, the ones Im posting are from a daily duaa book that I bought heres the link* so I will post the transliteration and the english.. if you want the arabic let me know, and insha'allah i will try try try to sort something out.
Before sleeping
Allahumma bismika amutu wa ahya O Allah, with your name I die and live
After waking
Alhamdu lillahil-ladhi ahyana ba'da ma amatana wa ilayhin-nushur All praises are due to Allah who has given us life after taking it away and to Him is our raising (on the day of judgement)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?