
Salam girls, so I came home yesterday from staying a few days at my mums to find this basket sat outside my door. I couldnt believe it, they are from my new job, there was a card attached that said "Thinking of you as you recover from your ****** (Company name) Looking forward to seeing you soon" I was soo shocked and surprised, but it picked me up a little after a really bad week, Allahu alim.
I was apartment hunting today... and still nothing!! Make duaa for me that I get something soon girls, I gave my notice in for the place Im in now and have to be out by dec 1st
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?