20 November 2006

Subhanallah

Assalamalikum girls, insha'allah all is well with everyone. So i started my new job today, at last alhamdulillah and it went well.... long, but well. Totally different to what im used to, which is going to be good experience. I was a little nervous about working the midnight shift, but Allahu alim... today at the end of the day, one of the guys who i had been following was talking to a girl about how hard hes finding it to find a good babysitter during the day. So he talks to my boss and asks him if it would be ok for him to change shifts with me when im fully trained, subhanallah... i couldnt believe it!! Alhamdulillah!! So insha'allah i will be moving to a 7am-3pm shift after i finished my 8am-5pm training shedule. Im so excited. Tonight I applied for my apartment, $680 for a 2 bedroomed apartment, alot different than $560 one room & bathroom Im paying out now. And insha'allah my car insurance is gonna go down by around $200, which will pay the difference for my apartment, plus im getting paid a little bit extra. Subhanallah... things seem to be going well, alhamdulillah... just need to get the h2b over now

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed